Digital Task Cards: 1-Digit Addition
Get This Resource Now
Digital Task Cards for Paperless Classroom!
Features of using Digital Task Cards:
• No Printing Required!
• No Laminating!
• No Cutting!
• No Prep!
• Self checking!
This is an interactive PDF, please make sure any device you may use this on has a PDF reader (such as "preview" on Mac, or "Adobe Reader").
This resource includes:
- 3 sets with 16 interactive task cards
- instructions on how to get the PDF onto your iPad or computer
Instructions for navigating the document:
• Each task card has a single question and 4 possible answers.
• Student have to pick the correct answer.
• If the answer is correct, the student will be taken to a reward page.
• From the reward page the student can click ‘Next’ to move to the next page.
• If the answer is incorrect, the student will be taken to a message page directing them to try again.
• From the try again page the student can click ‘Try Again’ to return to the math problem page.
Please CLICK HERE to view other Digital Task Cards
Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.